Saturday, January 19, 2013

Building a maquette...

So I have started building a maquette of grandpa, for the banana story, which is now going in a completely different direction and may end up as an app/ebook... Maybe even with some 3D effects... Who knows. I am loving being surrounded by creativity every day while teaching... It is inspiring and occupies my thoughts almost completely during the semester. However, it is also improving the work that I do and drawing me into higher and higher standards for myself as I look at things very differently. I am doing this maquette a few times, using the different materials I will be using with them, so they can see the differences, and what materials would work best for their own projects. This one is wire and super sculpy so far. Other materials will be paperclay, air dry clay, casting materials and a few other options... FUN!





No comments:

Post a Comment