Friday, April 17, 2009

My Sisters

I have lots of ladies in my life, my good friends, my long time tent-
sisters and then my biological sisters. We've grown up now, and are
becoming much more like friends. I am so proud of them both. I am
writing, since it was just easter, and I am missing my baby sister
terribly (that's her - the gorgeous one in the middle).

She is working in Kenya with Free the Children www.freethechildren.com
building schools and doing general good works. I know she is making
such a difference over there - she can't help it, no matter where she
goes that happens. But Africa is so far, and I just want to hug her.
At least now we can virtually hug, and skype from time to time.

Next year, I want to take my family over to do some building, and
experiencing things - so we don't get lost in this North American way
of life too much. Here is her blog - http://collinatorskenyanadventures.blogspot.com/
There is much to learn and I can't wait to sit down with her for days
and hear all about it. Like I said, so proud, and miss her so much.

No comments:

Post a Comment